3.18.2010

my my my my my boogie shoes ...

Yesterday at Puf N' Stuff, I tried on the perfect pair of vintage light blue huarache sandals (envision light-washed denim with little bits of yellow and white embroidery) - they channeled my inner hippie and prepster simultaneously - unreal, I know. However, these feet are certainly not made for size 6 1/2 shoes ... my heart hurt as I placed them back on the shelf ... so did my toes.

I've attempted to soften the blow by partaking in some imaginative retail therapy - here are my similar (in terms of hippie / preppy fusion) finds:


Diane von Furstenberg 

Loeffler Randall





See by Chloe



Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent

House of Harlow 1960
Meryl Woven Plug Flat Moccasins
Dolce Vita



More on this stupendously epic week to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment