3.09.2010

master of statement simplicity ...


My younger sister has a very special ring that she's worn everyday since high school. Its design is timeless and I can't help but try it on my own finger on a weekly basis, it's just that pretty! 
(She owns the version with the peach-colored stone)

It's a great ring because it's substantial both in weight and appearance yet simple and understated. I've come to learn that Janna Conner, of Janna Conner Designs, strikes this balance in all of her beautiful pieces. Many thanks to my sister for telling me about her new arrivals!


While I'm normally opposed to initial necklaces, I cannot help but love these fun, jewel-toned versions. I love the imperfect cursive scribble as it looks genuinely handwritten, not to mention, the enamel is available in 17 different colors:




I love the vintage feel of these earrings, they would stand out beautifully against a little black dress:


I used to have studs just like these but I lost one at the beach! Perhaps a replacement is in order:


This is a beautiful, vintage take on hoop earrings - I think they may be my favorite of the group:


These are so fun and are an affordable alternative to the Hermes bangles I was swooning over last weekend (shall be posting about Hermes and all its exquisite / unattainable beauty):

No comments:

Post a Comment