3.23.2010

back stateside!


After an epic last week in Sydney I'm finally back stateside, spending some time with my favorite little person. San Diego is sunny and beautiful -currently posting poolside - and I've already enjoyed many of the perks (4 bagels in the span of 2 days) of being on U.S. soil. My sister and I went on a Target and Old Navy shopping spree yesterday and I may have gone nuts. Here are some highlights:



These floral ballet flats from Target:
Which are nearly identical to the J. Crew version (but 1/16 of the price):


And these sweet little notebooks which I plan to use while traveling:
(p.s. Liberty of London for Target is seriously adorable)


This Rodarte for Target raincoat was an ebay purchase from about two weeks ago:


These Old Navy boyfriend shorts in light blue (couldn't find a picture):

And a beachy sweater:

And an embellished cardigan, again, highly reminiscent of J. Crew:


The obsession with citron continues:

Must stop shopping ... and eating bagels ... and drinking giant cups of coffee. I'm so happy to be home, or at least halfway there!



No comments:

Post a Comment